Jabra Elite Sport bluetooth earbuds
The perfect travel accessory
The Jabra Elite Sport Bluetooth earbuds is the most technically advanced wireless earbuds, great for travelling, leisure and sports. If you anything like us and two of your favourite things include music and travel then you will love the Jabra Elite Sport which is the perfect travel accessory that will reward both your passions. We often spend hours listening to music and audio books while on planes, trains, busses and long layovers so it’s worth investing in a good pair of earbuds.
Advantages during our travels
The main reason why the earbuds are ideal for our travels is that we backpacking in Asia during monsoon. Rain, rain and in some places even more rain, how do you prepare for three months of monsoon when you come from a country that only gets the occasional rain shower? Not only are these earbuds waterproof but they have superior sound quality so you can hear your favourite song or take phone calls above all the noise.
Now I don’t know if you have ever visited India or any other Eastern country but the constant communication (and by that I mean hooting) between taxi drivers, tuk tuks and buses can get pretty loud. It is easy to pop in your Jabra earbuds, turn that volume button up and listen to soothing meditation music to keep you calm and relaxed from the chaotic outside world you find yourself in. When you do need to come back to earth, with the touch of a button on your earbud you can clearly hear your surroundings with audio pass through. By easily placing your finger to your left or right earbud you can pair to your phone, control the volume, skip songs, get to audio pass through, app activation and pick up calls.
Related Article: Finding The Most Beautiful Waterfalls In The World
Easy and compact to charge on the go
While travelling from one place to another, finding an electric point to charge any device can prove very difficult. The Jabra Sport Elite has up to 13.5 hours overall charge, 4.5 hours for music and talking and an extra 9 hours in the charging case. Now not only do these earbuds come in a on-the-go charging case but the case size is only 72mm x 51 mm and weighs 67 grams which can easily fit in your backpack. The case is hard which will protect your earbuds from getting damaged while your backpack gains a few voyager miles.
Comfort with no strings attached
Comfort is a big one. If you fall asleep with your earbuds in you don’t want to wake up in the morning with red swollen and irritated ears or a headache. The Jabra Elite is light, fits in your ear easily and then… stays in. Another favourite feature is that there are no dangling cords, the device is wireless which makes it alot easier to move around.
Variety of fittings
We customise our fit by having a choice of an ear gel or foam tip, these come in three different sizes which are available in the box. There is also three different size Earwing sets availible which will enhance the fit to suit everyone’s comfort.
Related Article: 24 Adrenaline Pumping Adventures To Add To Your Bucket List
The USB charger allows you to charge your Earbuds on different charging devices. (charging them in our laptop while we work is ideal for us)
Related Article: Savvy Travel Tips That Will Make You A Traveller And Not A Tourist
Important Jabra Elite Sport Features and Specs
- Compatible with Apple iOS and Android Smartphones
- Superior sound quality for music and calls
- Up to 4.5 hours battery time with an additional 2 charges
- In-ear heart rate monitor and analyzer
- Advanced personalized fitness (intergrated Jabra Sport Life (TM) App)
- Single-button Jabra Sport Life activation
- Customized music sound with personalized EQ (via Jabra Sport Life app)
- Warranty – 1 year (3 years with in-app registration)
- Operating range up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Talk time 4.5 hours
- Standby time 200 hours
- Paired devices up to 8 – connected to one at a time
- inside the box – charging case, micro USB cable, 3 sets of Silicon Ear Gels, 3 sets of foam Ear Gels, 3 sets of EarWings, quick start guide, warranty and warning leaflets
- packaging dimensions – L120 x W45 x H179 mm
- Dimensions – Earbuds L 27 x W 30 x H 2.2 mm, Charging case L 72 x W 51 x H 26.5 mm
- Weight – Earbuds, 6.5g x 2, charging case 67 g
Our final say
The Jabra Elite Sport ticked all our boxes. The earbuds are easy to use, a decent size, stays charged for a really long time, comfortable, and it’s cordless. The Jabra Elite Sport is one of our best travel accessories during our journey. The earbuds gives us hours of entertainment whilst getting from one place to another and by keeping us company while exploring the streets of India and the rest of Asia during Monsoon. You can find out more information about the earbuds and locate your nearest distributor here.
Do you own a set of Jabra earbuds? What is the most important features you look for in a set of headphones or earbuds? Let us know your thoughts in the comment below.
If you enjoyed this review about the Jabra Elite Sport Wireless Earbuds then you can subscribe to our blog here or why not save one of the images below on Pinterest for later?
* Thank you Jabra for sending us these samples. As always all opinions are our own. Although we try to ensure that all information provided is as accurate and correct, we cannot be held liable for any errors. Images may be used around the web as long as you credit us and link back to our website souldrifters.com. Images may not be used for advertising and commercial purposes. You are welcome to contact us for rates and terms for commercial rights. This page may contain affiliate links which allows us to earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps us with the cost to keep this blog running.